Three Cheers Training gets its name from the course it exclusively offers. The course, “Special Alcohol Service Hospitality” (SASH), provides big wins for Patrons, Business (the licensed venues, their staff, the industry as a whole), and the Community both locally and more broadly.
The three wins equals Three Cheers i.e. Cheers to Patrons, Cheers to Business, and Cheers to the Community.
Proper implementation of SASH;
- Improves venue safety for both patrons and staff
- Improves hospitality patrons experience
- Improves staff enjoyment in their roles
- Increases protection of venue investments from liquor law breaches
- Improves safety in the local community and further upholds the local amenity
- Improves venue’s relationships with authorities e.g. the police
- Improves the overall product of the venue on offer to the marketplace
- Increases profit in venues, particularly those that already do a good trade