CALL 1300 3 CHEERS (1300 324 337) NOW OR SEND US A MESSAGE
Book your FREE Consultation today!
(See Testimonials below)
Special Alcohol Service (SAS) course benefits:
- Improves revenue / profit in licensed venues
- Improves customer service and therefore enhances patron experience
- Improves venue reputation in the marketplace
- Improves staff enjoyment and therefore staff retention
- Improves venue licence protection from liquor law breaches
- Improves venue safety for both patrons and staff
- Improves safety in the local community and upholds local amenity
- Improves venue’s relationship with the authorities (e.g. Police)
- SAS is proactive not reactive patron management i.e. it shapes outcomes
- SAS focuses on patron psychology and physiology
- SAS deploys standardised best approaches to common scenarios that come up in your venue.
- SAS guides patrons to best hospitality outcomes from the moment they arrive at the venue until the moment they leave and beyond…
- A venue’s patron management is only as strong as it’s weakest link so the SAS course is recommended for all venue employees to undertake.
CALL 1300 3 CHEERS (1300 324 337) TODAY OR MESSAGE US AND WE’LL CONTACT YOU
Feedback via the compulsory survey at the end of the SAS course shows 70% of trainees Strongly Agree that they will improve in their role in patron management as a result of the training, with the other 30% selecting the Agree option to this statement. (Trainees are given five options; “Neither” (agree nor disagree), “Disagree” and “Strongly Disagree”.) Trainees range in industry experience from beginners to 20-30+ years. Feedback is consistent regardless of trainee’s experience in the industry. This is due to key parts of the SAS course representing a new approach to patron management.
“Ten pubs in the Rocks Precinct completed the ‘Special Alcohol Service’ (course). I could not recommend this training enough. Feedback from all venues has been very positive. We have seen a marked difference in the general attitude and behaviour of patrons in the area. We have also all managed to keep patrons inside our venues longer, which has had a positive effect on cashflow (revenue). I would encourage all operators to pro-actively undertake this training.” – James Stevenson, Licensee of the Orient Hotel and Chairman of the Rocks Precinct Liquor Accord
“I happily recommend this training. Our managers, security and bar staff have been using their newfound approach and successfully have reduced the numbers of ATLs (Ask to Leaves).” – Natasha Brennan, Solotel Hospitality Operations Manager
“The structure is great, being able to complete the SAS course in your own time online and then finish with the Onsite Workshop. Our first experience implementing SAS is normally the hardest shift of the year – after the local country race meeting! I can honestly say we implemented SAS and had a very enjoyable and successful night, incident free. The patrons also noticeably appreciated the change with many surprisingly thanking us for it.” – Rowena Ellis, Licensee and Owner of Prince of Wales Hotel, Gulgong, and Coordinator Gulgong Liquor Accord
“The Accord has had very positive feedback from its member venues (following the course). The major value of the training was the whole of business approach fostered by SAS and the importance of creating a team approach. The training added a positive mindset to management and frontline staff to host their patrons with new confidence and better equipped them with a proactive skill set. We have no hesitation recommending SAS to other accord’s across NSW.” – Douglas Grand, Chief Executive Officer, Kings Cross Liquor Accord
“Since implementation of Special Alcohol Service (SAS) there was an instant drop in the ATL’s and an increase in revenue. I believe these results are due to incorporating SAS into our hotel management and security procedures.” – Adam Williams, General Manager and Licensee, Tea Gardens Hotel (Irish Pub), Bondi Junction
“The course was a most valuable tool. I personally enjoyed the psychological part of the course and dealing with customers. The role plays were fun and relevant to our operations. I would recommend the course to anyone in hospitality and alcohol related service.” – Adam Hart, General Manager, Hugos
“The (SAS) course provided my team with a timely refresh on Responsible Service of Alcohol requirements in an engaging format. The team found the components that dealt with practical examples and solutions to real life situations extremely valuable. The Special Alcohol Service course has added another layer of knowledge depth and confidence to each of the team members. I’d recommend the SAS course to any venue.” – Chris Jolliffe, Licensee/General Manager, Sugarmill Hotel, Keystone Group
CALL US NOW ON 1300 3 CHEERS (1300 324 337) OR MESSAGE US AND GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION TODAY!
*Free consultation normally valued at $500 ex GST